Cooperation is one of the most efficient ways to enhance development of science.
Vilnius University Faculty of Law keeps constant cooperation with various professional institutions and organisations. Agreements signed with the institutions enable the students of the Faculty to do their internship in them while research staff can benefit from carrying out scientific research there.
National cooperation agreements have been signed with the following institutions:
- Chancellery of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania
- Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Lithuania
- The Supreme Court of Lithuania
- Council of the Lithuanian Bar Association
- Lithuanian Chamber of Notaries
- The Institute of Law
- Legal Information Centre, State Enterprise Centre of Registers
- Vilnius Public Attorney Office
- Lukiškės Probation Ward and Prison
- Prison Department under the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Lithuania