Fields of Expertise
European Union Civil Procedure, Arbitration, Corporate Law
Title of Dissertation in Progress
Investigation of Legal Person’s Activity
- JARUSEVIČIUS, J. The Limits of the Civil and Commercial Matter in the Regulation on Jurisdiction and the Recognition and Enforcement of Judgments in Civil and Commercial Matters. [lt. Civilinės ir komercinės bylos ribos reglamente Dėl jurisdikcijos ir teismo sprendimų civilinėse ir komercinėse bylose pripažinimo ir vykdymo]. Teisė, 2016, t. 98, p. 90-113.
- JARUSEVIČIUS, J. Arbitrablity of the Civil Disputes Related to the Public Interest. [lt. Civilinių ginčų, susijusių su viešuoju interesu arbitruotinumas]. Teisė, 2014, t. 91, p. 172-192.
- JARUSEVIČIUS, J., et al. State Immunity in Selected Countries in Central and Eastern Europe. European International Arbitration Review, 2014, vol. 3, no. 1.
- JARUSEVICIUS, J. Will the Two Different Worlds Across the Ocean Converge? [interaktyvus]. Kluwer Arbitration Blog, 2016.
- JARUSEVICIUS, J. Lithuania Has Restrained the Unruly Horse of Public Policy. [interaktyvus]. Kluwer Arbitration Blog, 2015.
- AUDZEVIČIUS, R.; DAUJOTAS, R.; JARUSEVIČIUS, J. Dispute Resolution in Lithuania. Getting the Deal Through – Dispute Resolution. Ed. Bushell, S. London: Law Bussiness Research, 2013, p. 141-147.
- AUDZEVIČIUS, R.; DAUJOTAS, R.; JARUSEVIČIUS, J. Litigation in Lithuania: 2013. Getting The Deal Through series. Eds. Wegen, G.; Wilske, S. London: Law Business Research Ltd, 2013.
- AUDZEVIČIUS, R.; DAUJOTAS, R.; JARUSEVIČIUS, J. International Arbitration in Lithuania. The International Arbitration Review. Ed. Carter, H. J. London: Law Business Research Ltd, 2013, vol. 4.
- JARUSEVICIUS, J. Arbitrability in Lithuania after the latest legal amendments – a pro-arbitration approach. Young International Arbitration Group Newsletter, 2013, nr. 2013(1), p. 50-52.
- JARUSEVICIUS, J. Latest Changes on the Lithuanian Law on Commercial Arbitration. LCIA YIAG e-newsletter, 2013, Vol. 12(1).
- AUDZEVIČIUS, R.; DAUJOTAS, R.; JARUSEVIČIUS, J. Litigation in Lithuania. Global Arbitration Review know-how sekcija. London: Global Arbitration Review, 2012.
Honors and Recognitions
- Lithuanian Bar, since 2016
- The scholarships of Harvard Law School, Baltic American Freedom Foundation and Lithuanian Catholic Religious Aid for LLM studies at Harvard Law School, 2015
- World Economic Forum Global Shapers Community Vilnius Hub, 2013 – 2016
- Arbitration Academy ambasador in Lithuania, since 2012
- The scholarship of the International Academy for Arbitration Law, Paris, 2012
- The award of the name of President Antanas Smetona established by the Minister of Education and Science. It is dedicated for the best Lithuania’s social science students by evaluating results of studies, artistic and social activities, 2011
- The award of the name of dr. Vytautas A. Dambrava established by the private funders. It is dedicated for the best and most active in social life student of Vilnius University Faculty of Law, 2009
- The award of the name of dr. Jonas Zeruolis established by Vilnius University Faculty of Law Alumni Association. It is dedicated for the student of Vilnius University Faculty of Law who is most active in public and social life, 2008
- Professional Law Partnership Motieka ir Audzevičius established award for the student, who finished the first year of studies at Vilnius University Faculty of Law most successfully, 2008
- The scholarship established by the Jesus Society dedicated for the activity in public and social life, 2008
- Carol Martin Gruodis Memorial Fund established scholarship for extraordinary studies results after graduation from the gymnasium and activity in public life, 2007
- Lithuania’s Jesuits Gymnasiums Alumni Association established scholarship „Jump of the Year” for the merits for the Jesuits Gymnasiums. It is dedicated yearly to a single student, who contributed mostly to the life of Gymnasium during last year, 2007
- Participation at the discussion “Dual Citizenship and the Constitution of Lithuania” [lt.Dviguba pilietybė ir Konstitucija] at the Consulate General of Lithuania in New York (US), 2017-02-23 (video in Lithuanian, from 24 min 51 s).
- J. Jarusevičius. “Tesla” attraction to Lithuania – what other countries have done? [lt. „Teslos” pritraukimas į Lietuvą – ką jau nuveikė kitos šalys?]. Comment on Delfi, 2017-01-11
- Conference “Smart Lithuania”, arranged by Verslo Žinios, 2016-11-05
- Meeting with judges and clerks at Kaunas District Court, 2016-10-27
- Unites States of America Lithuanian Community 21st Council’s Session, presentation „Challenges of USA Lithuanian Community“,2016-10-07 – 2016-10-09
- Presentation at National Student Academy‘s summer session Economy section „Studies Abroad. Negotiation. Introduction to Commercial Law“, 2016
- Organized a conference at Harvard Law School: „Efficient Dispute Resolution – Is Arbitration a Solution?“, 2016-03-28