- +370 5 236 6175
Fields of Expertise
International Public Law, European Union Law, International Economic Law, International Maritime Law, European External Trade Relations
Title of Dissertation in Progress
Legal Framework of the International Market: Trade Liberalization, Transparency and Efficiency
- MICKUTĖ, K. The “Decommunisation“ Phenomenon in Ukraine and Lithuania: an ECHR perspective. In: Contemporary path of development of the intergovernmental relationships between the republic of Lithuania and Ukraine: historical and current aspects: collection of articles of the international scientific conference. Kharkiv: Pravo, 2016, p. 16-21. ISBN 978 966-458-9925-2.
- MICKUTĖ, K. The Peculiarities of Exercising State Jurisdiction at the High Seas. Journal of Maritime Transport and Engineering, 2016, vol. 5, no. 1, 2016, p. 16‑25. ISSN 2255-758X.
Honors and Recognitions
- Graduated Master of Laws with Magna cum laude graduation honor, 2016
- Honor for outstanding academic and educational results granted by the Rector of Vilnius University, 2016
- Honor for outstanding academic results granted by the Council of the Law Faculty of Vilnius University, 2015
- Scholarship for the best first year student of the Law Faculty of Vilnius University grated by Professional Law Partnership “Motieka & Audzevičius“, 2012