On the 25th of March, 2019, Vilnius University Faculty of Law held an international interdisciplinary conference on technologies and law “Future of Tech” . Scholars and practitioners from all around the world were discussing challenges of artificial intelligence, biotechnologies, data protection and cybersecurity and also Fintech.
Main page > Science and research > Events and materials > 2019 > International interdisciplinary conference “Future of Tech”
- 16th European Law Summer School
- Annual meeting of members of Nanterre Network
- Final conference of VU Faculty of Law Student scientific association
- International interdisciplinary conference “Future of Tech”
- The Spring of Law Science 2019
- International Seminar “Algorithmisation of Dispute Resolution”