- +370 6 483 8190
- +961 7 066 4078
Fields of Expertise
International Maritime Borders, Law of Armed Conflict, Cyber Law, International Organizations, GCC and EU Market, Law of Arab League, Lebanese Law, Public International Law
Title of Dissertation in Progress
The Problem of Hybrid War in International Law
- AL ARIDI, A. How hybrid is modern warfare? How deep is your law? Brexit. Technologies. Modern conflicts: 5th international conference of PhD students and young researchers. Vilnius: Vilniaus universitetas, 2017, p. 8 – 16. ISBN 978-609-459-853-1.
- AL ARIDI, A. An interdisciplinary approach to combat ISIS: legal, political, and socio-economic. Interdisciplinary approach to law in modern social context: 4th international conference of PhD students and young researchers: conference papers. Vilnius: Vilniaus universiteto leidykla, 2016, p. 26-36. ISBN 978-6094-59-693-3.
Honors and Recognitions
- Member at the United Nation Association of Lebanon – International Law Committee, since 2012
- Board Member and the Legal Advisor of the Lebanese Youth Coalition (Liberal Political Party), since 2013
- Legal Advisor of the Baltic Arab Chamber of Commerce, 2016
- Official representative of the International Academy of Dispute Resolution to the Arab World, INADR